11 May 2009

4 months...

I have been back in Arizona for 4 months! It was a fast and very busy four months, but in some ways it feels like I have been here for so much longer. As I lay in bed last night it was weird to think that I got back here 4 months ago, and even crazier that a year ago I was packing up and heading to Czech. There are so many things that have changed in that time and some that have stayed the same. These past few months, well past year really, has been so full of ups and downs, hopes, expectations, disappointments, joy, learning, and growth. All things we are continually faced with and going through, but I have been so much more keenly aware of at this point in my life.

I am not going back to Czech this month. I am excited for those interns and full time staff that are preparing for summer ministry to begin. I feel blessed that I will at least get to help lead one English camp with Bohumin in July. In some ways it is hard, almost feels like a step backwards, but overall I am thankful for it. I really did not think I would be back at all this summer. We have a wonderful team, and I am so excited to get to serve alongside them and the Czech team.

No comments: