16 November 2008

Český Těšín CB Křest


This past Sunday I went to church with the Ellenwood kids at the CB church in Český Těšín. They had baptisms and new members. Lucka's sister, Dayosh; one of Hannah's friends, Terka; and 4 others were baptized.

"'I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful that I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.'"-John the Baptist, Matthew 3:11

"Then Jesus came to them and said, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been give to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.'" Matthew 28:18-20

No comments: