19 November 2008

30 Days!....or 52!

It is November 19th and that means that the rest of the ESIs will be heading home a month from today. How crazy is that!? It means we have been here for 6 months. It means our time here is rapidly coming to a close. It means people are beginning to think of home and the future. However, I still have 2 months (well just under). It's still coming fast, but it is still far enough away that I can't really think of those things yet. I mean all of those things have definitely come to mind, but I just don't have answers for them. I can't think or plan that far in advance when I feel like I can hardley plan a week. It will be interesting to see what it is like being here for the month after the other 7 go home. We have definitely been a sort of support system for each other. They are all great and I will miss them. There were some others who were going to stay a little longer but they are going back now with everyone else. I wondered if I should do the same. But God has made it clear to me that I am supposed to be here for this whole time. And I am super excited about it. Really! As much as I would love to see everyone, especially with my sister and brother in law being in AZ right now, I can hardley wait for these next 2 months :) but that's for the next post.

No comments: