15 October 2008

KS PRAHA English Weekend-My English Class

So one of the activities I had my students do was practice interviewing one another. I didn't want it to be boring so I decided that one person was the reporter and the other was a new super hero. After they interviewed one another, they then had 1 minute to find an object starting with the first letter of their superhero name. Once back in class they had to come up with a mini commercial to try and sell me the object. Here is a list of the superhero's of my class and the objects they came up with.

Superhero-object-actual name

Easter-Erin-Ester
Spider Claire-had to leave early
Fireball-foot-Maruška
Superhamster-sleeping bag-Kačka
Robin Hood-red thing-Krystina
'G'-good book/God's word-Honza
Wings-water=Maruška
Splinter Rubber-sugar-Miša

No comments: