12 July 2007

Yearly Czech Injury ;)

So I made it almost half way through the summer without an injury; however the Monday of camp during water sports that all changed. I was sliding on a slip n slid when one of the Czech boys came running from the other direction. He did not see me and basically ran over the right side of my face. I still can't figure out exactly how he hit me in all the places he did. He got the back of my head, my forehead, split open my eye along my eyebrow, got underneath my eye and my nose. My face has changed a lot, definitely on a daily basis and sometimes even hourly. I started taking pictures of it to try and document some of the changes I saw every time I walked by a mirror. So below are pictures :)

Where it happened:

5 comments:

Luke and Jess Fischer said...

owwie. luke broke my nose... not as bad as yours though...

Valentyna Stohova said...

Hey, beautiful, I am so sorry for what happent to you:( I respect you for great attitude you have about it! Have a blessed camp and watch for running guys!

JennyMae said...

man i knew you were hard core erin, but this is ridiculous. haha what a warrior you are :) way to take one for the team!

love you and your puffy face too hehe...hope it's better now!
JennyMae

Mishfish said...

My favorite thing about all these pictures is that you insist on smiling in every picture.

Mishfish said...

though the rest of your face doesn't seem to be enjoying itself.