02 September 2006

"On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." ~John 7:37-38

"God spilt the life of His Son that the world might be saved; are we prepared to spill out our lives for Him?...It is time now to break the life, to stop craving for satisfaction, and to spill the thing out. Our Lord is asking who of us will do it for Him?"-Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest

Isaiah 6:1-8; Matthew 28:16-20

"When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shephard. Then he said to his disciples, " The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers in to his harvest field."~Matthew 9:37-38

John 4:7-14
, 34-38

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."~Philippians 3:12-14

No comments: