25 September 2006

A Frustrating Weekend and God's Grace

" 'I have chosen you.' That is the way the grace of God begins....Our Lord's making of a disciple is supernatural. He does not build on any natural capacity at all. God does not ask us to do the things that are easy to us naturally; He only asks us to do the things we are perfectly fitted to do by His grace, and the cross will come along that line always."~Oswald Chambers My Utmost for His Highest

I have already said it has been a difficult semester and that it was starting to get better. It has been probably one of the most difficult semesters I have ever had, and I don't know that it's really any better. I don't think I have ever experienced so many challenges, convictions, and emotional ups and downs as I have over the past 6 weeks. Though I am not in the Czech anymore, I could really use your prayers.

1 comment:

Ace said...

Hey I miss you too! I understand and will continue to pray for you.