18 September 2005

A little break for my brain

So i think i've finally found out what it means to be in college taking 400level classes. It's not that I haven't taken classes at this level before, its just these actually require more studying than I think I've ever done in my life. Basically I have been studying all weekend, and I am just now starting to make some progress. Please pray that my exams go well tomorrow. I think I am getting the hang of exersice physio, but I still have a lot of work to do for cell. It will be a late night, and I will be very thankful when its all done.

I also get to teach tomorrow, so that should be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Other than that, things are going well. I'll have to update with some funny random stories once exams are done.

Goodnight

No comments: