21 August 2005

Broken Computer

So after 3 weeks, 4 calls to Gateway, 2 orders for a new computer part, one shipment by UPS from PHX to Tucson, I still do not have a working computer. Why? I don't know, maybe because people don't know how to do their jobs correctly. So tomorrow morning I am finally supposed to get my package to fix my computer. Hopefully its the right part and will fix the problem. But enough complaining cause its pretty much a waste of time.

All the girls are finally moved into the Casa de Hotties, and I'm super excited about the school year. Never thought I would actually say that, but I am. God has done amazing things this summer and I can't wait to see what's in store for this year. I will probably studying like crazy for all my physio classes, volunteering, maybe working, and sleeping very little, and I can't wait.

So since this isn't my computer, I will finish the rest later, and maybe add a few pics of my new house and fun stuff like that.

1 comment:

Jessica Fischer said...

oh hi. i know you. don't you live in the Casa de Hotties?